Pin It


Rp-Share-Info

How to have a replacement to your lost globe or smart sim card

Lately, I lost my cellphone on my way to my school from Trinoma I was very tired and because of that I tried to lean back and get a little nap. Gradually, I do not know that my cellphone was already slipping away from my pocket. And it was already too late when I realized that I already lost my phone. So first things first, I tried to call again my phone using the phone of my friend but to no avail. Seldom would I see people would bring you have accidentally lost. As the law says no one would be unjustly enriched at the expense of others and if you happen to get something that you do not have you will have to surrender that thing to the Mayor. That's what the law says. And I think it doesn't really matter to the person who accidentally got my phone. Anyways, may it be an instrument to help him.

So I already lost it and its time to move on. After my futile attempt, I tried to think ways on how to lessen the damage and Alas! I did realize that I can still get another sim card in replacement of my lost sim, saving me of the trouble of posting to my Facebook that I lost my phone etc. So these are the following steps that I have done in order to retrieve my lost sim card. Btw I'm a smart subscriber.

Important things to consider: If your simcard is already inactive they can't give you a replacement for that number, your only recourse is to get a new simcard number.

This may also apply to globe, tm, talk and text subscriber.

So in order to retrieve your lost sim card all you have to do is to submit some requirements to your nearest smart center.

1. A duly notarized affidavit of loss
2.  Two valid proof of identification (e.g Sim card casing, or your smart money card)
3. Replacement fee 40 php.

If you do know what is an affidavit of loss. Its a sworn statement in writing that would be administered in oath by those person who is authorized to do so. So once you have made your affidavit all you have do is have it notarized. If you do know how to make an affidavit then download this file and fill it up: Affidavit of loss sim card.


6 comments:

  1. How much is an affidavit of loss? I mean how much to get it notarized?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends and it range from 100-1000 PHP. It depends on law firm or office that you will go to. I think if you will make them the affidavit themselves it will cost you more but if you made it and fill up the form that can be found here it will save you some money. As for me, I know some lawyers so I got my affidavit notarized for free. I just easy for them all they have to do is to attached their roll number and sign it.

      Delete
  2. san po ba merong TM replacement sim? ilan mall na din kse napuntahan ko. wala eh , puro globe lang po..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pwede Kaya To?I Lost My Smart Sim Card Then May Laman Po Yung Smart Money Ko.. Mareretrieve Din Kaya Yun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. bkit po ang ibang branch like the SM SMART CENTer at lucena need pa magpakita ng sim bed eh... 9 years na ung sim ko talagang nd ko na makikita eh saka need ko talaga kasi dun natawag mga sponsor namin huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi good day! i just want to ask if saan ko pwede mag pa change simcard number with the same number? dito po sa cebu area.. i want my number back for some important matters kasi eh ..

    ReplyDelete