Pin It


Rp-Share-Info

How to download Ragnarok Online 2: The legend of the Second(the Easy and Fast way)

Many people are complaining because of the slow download speed on downloading the client of Ragnarok 2 in fact after you download the client still you will encounter different problems like unable to connect, i.p ban like in the case of the Philippines, forever update process and the lag within the game itself.

Note: This client is the Singapore/Malaysia Client
















So in this article I will be writing on how I solved my problem and hopefully will solve yours.

In my first attempt to play the game I downloaded the client on the website which is Playpatk.net. But, unfortunately to some unknown reasons I can't finish downloading the client so I started searching another way to make it work and I finally found it. I tried download the client in its torrent version.


Yes, there is a torrent version which you can find here: (UPDATED TORRENT)
All you have to do now is just download extract and play








(OLD STEPS) But still working!

Note you don't have to download the manual patch because it is patched already all you have to do is download it, extract and play! XD

So Basically I only used to steps:

First: I download the client via it's torrent file as you can see above.
2nd: I downloaded it's manual patch: you can download the manual patch here: Ragnarok II Patch
I've already uploaded it to mediafire so you will be having no problems on how to download it. BTW it certainly have no viruses.

The torrent would only take you about 2-3 hours depending on how fast your internet connection and the manual patch would only take you about 1 hour so in sum it would take you up to 3-4 hours and hopefully you can play the game.

So after you downloaded the client and after you install it all you need to do is manually patch the Ragnarok II file that I have uploaded.


If you are playing in the Philippines unfortunately you cannot play the game but there's a solution for that which you will find in this article "How to play Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second in the Philippines."

No comments:

Post a Comment