Pin It


Rp-Share-Info

How to play Ragnarok Online II with LESS LAG

From the moment I started playing R.O II, I really felt that I should give up the game and just wait for the local server here in the Philippines. The reason for this is obviously because of the lag problems during the game. Ragnarok Online II is not playable with those kinds of Lag. In the game you are dying not because of strong monster but because of a strong lag. You cannot use your potion, you cannot attack and you will be dumb founded when you realize that your character is already lying and already dead and now you need to respawn again.

Fortunately, I was not the only experience such lag. My close friend also is experiencing the same so we share the same agony. But, through the weeks he shared to be a program that changed my gaming experience. So, in this article I would be sharing this to you also. 

Ragnarok Online II Legend of the Second is now playable because of this program!

So first all you need to do is Download WTFAST. And download the 30 day trial









In their website it says that "Get WTFast™, The Gamers Private Network (GPN)™, a network built just for MMO Gamers. The WTFast GPN™ delivers an optimal game connection, improving your game speed and reducing disconnects, response deviation and lag. The WTFast GPN™ works with virtually all MMO games and ensures you ALWAYS have an optimal gaming connection and experience."

After you download it and install it all you have to do is download these steps:

1. Open WTFAST and enter "Free Trial" then click Log in after that wait the program to load.
2. After this, there are two steps that can be done its either:
    a. You find the Game or.
    b. You click the Custom game
*In My case I'm using step A because it is much easier and its not complicated and its easy to use so I will be teaching just Step A

In Step A this is all you need to do:

Step 1: Click Find game and type Ragnarok Online II
Step 2: Click Search and It will lead you to the choices for the game
Step 3: Sort By ping, In my case I am connecting directly to Singapore SG1 with less lag and smooth game play.
Step 4: Click Play and Enjoy! XD


































No comments:

Post a Comment