Pin It


Rp-Share-Info

Text problem in Photoshop cs6

Lately, I been working on some Meme and it is there that I encountered a text problem in my Photoshop CS6. Every time I am writing on the text and when I am about to put an exclamation mark I would always be placed in the first line on my text, which can be seen on the first page.














So it is really problematic as I can't construct my sentences properly and with a little a time I found a solution.

First: Go to window and check "Paragraph"
Second:  Just find the picture below and change it from the first picture to the second picture and eventually your problem will be solved. Hope this article helps you.

3 comments:

  1. Go to Edit-> Preferences-> Type-> Choose Text Engine Options -> Check Mark East Asian and Restart Photoshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this was a very frustrating problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! At last I have this problem for a week! And I'm about to re-install my Photoshop. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete