Pin It


Rp-Share-Info

Solution-Fixed: Systrem Restore encountered an error (0x81000203)














Systrem Restore encountered an error (0x81000203) was the error I've experience when I am about to restore my computer to its last and best system. It was due to a fact that I cannot open my wireless connection list. I don't know what is happening but for the very first time it had occurred I just try to restore my computer from its last and best system through its System restore options. But when the 2nd time that it had occurred this error pops up. So again, with this kind of error I tried researching and eventually found the solution.



And the solution is that whenever you use your "Tune up utilities" and set it into its turbo mode this error would eventually pops up. So to have this error fix just switch from turbo mode to standard mode. it's just as simple as that.

Solution: Just switch from turbo mode to standard mode
Note: I do not know how to fix the solution it is not caused by the tune up utilities set up. If you still have encountered such error and already applied my solution I think I cannot help you anymore. Anyways, may this simple article help you.

3 comments:

  1. excellent bro that is true it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, standard works! glad that i didn't chase the MS BS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased to find this working solution. MS wanted me to do an upgrade. Thanks a million

    ReplyDelete