Pin It


Rp-Share-Info

Solution: I can't text more than 80/80 using my Samsung smart phone.

My friend ask me on why on earth he cannot text more than 80 words in his Samsung note 1. So in this article for the benefit also of those people who do not know how to solve this problem allow me to give you the solution.

Problem:

1. Limited texting (80/80)
2. If you texted beyong the prescribed limits the message will not be sent.
3. Can't register to any unlimited texting promo.


























Another problem that comes with this is that, you will not be able to register to any unlimited texting promo's for example if you are using a touch mobile (tm) sim card you will not be able to register to ASTIGTXT10, ASTIGTXTCOMBO or any of its promo's.

So after researching on how to solve this issue me and my friend came up with a solution which is to download an application that will let you text more than 80 words and help you to register to any unlimited texting promo's.


SOLUTION:
All you have to do is to download an application via google play or download an .apk file in the internet.

And this application that I wall talking is the:

GO SMS PRO 5










So after you have downloaded it just install it to your Smart phone and then you can be able to text more than 80 words in your Smart Phone.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you I've been looking for a solution about a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un lang pla un! tangenene naman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much.malaking tulong talaga to pra sa akin.sa wakas problem solve.

    ReplyDelete