Pin It


Rp-Share-Info

FacebooK: How to remove your Friends update to your Feeds

Lately, I'm getting annoyed at one of my friend because of his insignificant and redundant posts on Facebook and even though I told him already about it and we have numerous debates about it. He still doesn't want to stop and it his posts keeps on showing on my feeds. And even though we have different views he is still my friend so blocking him or removing him from my friends lists were not among the options. And the best possible solution is just to remove his posts on my feeds. So in this article, I will be posting this steps on how to do this. If you have the same problem as mine or if you just wanted him to be inexistent. 

First go to his/her profile.
2nd Try to look at the "Friends" option besides the "Message" option at the upper right portion below the cover picture. It looks like the picture below.








3rd: Click the Friends option then untick the "Show in the News Feed" Options.

After you have untick it or click the show in the news feed options his/her post will not be visible anymore in your News feeds as if he/she does not exist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment