Pin It


Rp-Share-Info

SOLUTION: MY MONITOR SCREEN IS UP SIDE DOWN OR SIDEWAYS.






Yesterday my friend called on my phone and she's freaking out. And she is asking me what to do about her laptop because it is upside down for no reason. And I said to her that your problem is easy. And if you wonder what is the solution, just scroll down and you'll see. Just follow that simple solution below and your good to go.




HOLD ALT+CTRL+ UP ARROW KEY = SOLUTION.

And after you have solved your problem, might as well experiment with that function. Honestly, when I want to freak out somebody this is a good frank, but not too long it might get into her/his nerves. 

I hope you liked this article and hope it solves yours and these are the keys that can change flip your monitor screen.

HOLD ALT+ CTRL+ UP ARROW KEY
HOLD ALT+ CTRL+ DOWN ARROW KEY
HOLD ALT+ CTRL+ LEFT ARROW KEY
HOLD ALT+ CTRL+ RIGHT ARROW KEY.


No comments:

Post a Comment